We are always looking for experienced linguists and translators to join our team. Below is a list of our job vacancies.
- Localization Project Manager – London, Seville, Madrid, Lodz (Poland)
- Localization Project Manager – Working U.S. Hours – Madrid
- German Linguist – London, Seville
- Junior Quality Assurance Executive – Seville
- Localization Team Lead – U.S.
- Localization Team Lead (Market Insights) – London
- Localization Associate Director (Market Insights) – London
- Quality Specialist – U.S., Madrid, Seville, Hong Kong
- Localization Engineer – U.S, Madrid.
- Account Manager, New York
- Solutions Specialist – London, Poland, Seville, Madrid
- Associate Project Coordinator – Lodz (Poland)
- Japanese Linguist – London, Seville
We are always looking for experienced full-time freelance translators to join our team. If you have at least 3-years full-time experience working for a language service provider or preferably in-house experience and are an expert translator in a specific field, we would be delighted to hear from you. In order to register you will need to upload your CV, personal details, and contact details for two professional references.