We are always looking for experienced linguists and translators to join our team. Below is a list of our job vacancies.
- Localization Project Manager working U.S. Hours Shift - Seville
- Senior Localization Project Manager working U.S. Hours Shift - London
- Localization Vendor Manager - Madrid, Seville, London, Hong Kong
- Localization and Testing Specialist - Seville
- Localization Project Manager - London, Madrid, Seville, Lodz, U.S., Guangzhou, Hong Kong
- Localization Project Manager working Late Shift - Madrid
- Junior Quality Assurance Executive - Hong Kong
- Localization Team Lead - Madrid
- Quality Specialist - Hong Kong
- Localization Engineer - U.S.
- Senior Japanese Linguist/Team Coordinator - London
- Japanese Linguist - London, Seville
We are always looking for experienced full-time freelance translators to join our team. If you have at least 3-years full-time experience working for a language service provider or preferably in-house experience and are an expert translator in a specific field, we would be delighted to hear from you. In order to register you will need to upload your CV, personal details, and contact details for two professional references.