Maintain Brand Consistency
Keep your tone of voice unique and consistent across markets
Maintain consistency of your tone of voice and ensure that your brand message is communicated effectively across languages and cultures, while preserving the essence of your communications and strengthening its position in the global marketplace.
We also ensure that your content is culturally relevant while adapting to the formats, limitations and requirements of the marketing channels you select.
Onboarding and briefing
Understanding your brand and tone of voice is a big part of our process. Only then can we be creative when adapting your content.
We put a lot of emphasis on the onboarding process which involves studying your guidelines and creating a unique creative brief before presenting our findings to the linguistics team. This allows us to:
- Set the basis for a smooth project. Start off on the right foot by communicating what your objective is for the transcreation project
- Align your message to an international audience by painting a picture of your target audience
- Get the right tone of voice for your brand, by spelling it out and working with us to adapt it to different territories
- Retain control of your branded terms by defining untranslatable and copyrighted terms
The right translators
Our linguists are multilingual creative copywriters
All our transcreators are exceptional linguists, with a strong command of their language pair, and are well versed in marketing communications and creative copywriting.
In fact, our linguists use their creative flair to adapt your core message in a way that’s not only distinctive and recognizable as your brand, but it also resonates with the audience more than using traditional translation.
Go beyond metrics
Quality is measured not only by meeting customer expectations, but also by exceeding them. When it comes to quality in the context of transcreation, metrics go beyond linguistic accuracy and fluency, it’s about:
- Recreating the same impact as the source
- Understanding the intention behind the text
- Meeting the objectives that the source was created to meet
- A piece written by target-language specialists and for target language audience, exclusively for that market
- Replicating brand, style, tone, and identity
- Being suitably culturally adapted to ensure that the messaging is applicable for and resonates with the target market and audience
Client review stage
We'll get to know you better and better
The key to transcreation success is to identify and implement your needs and preferences, consistently. That’s why we implement a two-stage client review process to further align and fine-tune the style, tone, and adherence to brand identity.
Feedback is analyzed and used to enhance our quality process, ensuring that your final transcreated content meets your expectations and exceeds your requirements.
Powered by tech
Meet STREAM, our tech toolkit made to empower our linguists.
We equip our project managers and linguists with the latest technology, including:
- Translation memories and glossaries to keep consistency
- Adaptive Machine Translation (where applicable)
- Real-time context tools to arm translators with as much information as needed
- Online briefs and project guidelines
- Out-of-the-box API connectors to most CMS platforms, for easy content extraction, quoting, and delivery.