Our experienced team of in-language coders pride themselves on supporting researchers and end-clients to draw key findings from their research.
We will work with you on a consultative basis at each and every step. As your partners in coding, we will add value by recommending and discussing the optimum approach. All our coders have a full understanding of market research and a proven track record in sectors such as Healthcare, Consumer & Retail and Financial Services, which allow us to deliver super fast, accurate results.
Our endeavor: To code to your brief and to your way of thinking in the most effective way possible.
- Creation of the codeframes
- Bad ID check / DQ check (flagging of nonsensical or poor-quality responses for removal before coding)
- Super fast multimarket brand coding (automated)
- In-language coding of full open-ends
- Intelligent Translation of full open-end responses
- In-language coding and machine translation of full open-ends via Codeit
- Reporting of Adverse Events in respondent data (healthcare)
Our in-language coders code directly from the local language using a shared English codeframe for both trackers and adhoc studies, removing the need to translate the data into English first and allowing you to get a head-start on your analysis. Shared codeframes allow the coders to work simultaneously whilst staying up-to-date on real-time changes at any stage of the coding process.
Our coders are fluent in English as well as in the language of the target market, so they are able to capture nuances and subtleties for increased coding accuracy.
Our Quality Guarantee
Coding millions of in-language responses in over 25 markets is a testament to our high quality standards which meet the guidelines set by ISO 20252. All of our deliverables are checked by a second experienced coder and go through rigorous checks via our in-house Quality Assurance team to include the following:
- Accuracy of coding
- Completeness of coding
- Consistency of coding across markets
- Detailed threshold check for codes