The medical devices industry is undergoing rapid growth and change with emerging markets driving the largest increase in demand. However, huge linguistic and cultural barriers exist between different regions; in order to increase awareness among patients and physicians in these markets, manufacturers increasingly need to customise their product marketing approach to suit local audiences.
We provide an end-to-end service, from patent translations to marketing support for product launches, to increase the likelihood of success when releasing a medical device in a new territory.
Toppan Digital Language employs only trained medical practitioners to work on medical device translations, and all of our staff and linguists have signed confidentiality agreements. We can also sign specific non-disclosure agreements of your own if necessary. We also understand the high risk nature of medical device translations, and are prepared to handle such delicate content with care, precision, and a high level of professionalism.
We can help you with:
- Patents for medical devices
- Package labels and inserts
- Operating, maintenance, installation and instruction manuals
- Development Safety Update Reports (DSURs)
- Regulatory compliance documents
- Software user interfaces and documentation
- Suspected unexpected serious adverse reactions (SUSARs)
- And more