Ciao, siamo TOPPAN Digital Language.
In qualità di principale fornitore di soluzioni linguistiche per le aziende di ricerca di mercato, aiutiamo a raccogliere informazioni multilingue da pubblici globali senza compromettere l’integrità dei risultati della ricerca.
Servizi di traduzione per ricerche qualitative e quantitative
Un team esperto per ogni fase delle tue ricerche di mercato.
Our team of market research-trained linguists and project managers is well-versed in your service needs regarding expected outcomes, time frames, and quick response times. With the use of technology-enabled services, we raise the bar for efficiency and precision.
Full-service agencies, as well as panel and data collection companies, turn to us for our full suite of specialized services:
- Translation & Overlay of Web-enabled Surveys
- Proofreading & Editing
- QA of ‘Live & Test’ Survey Links
- Coding (in-language) of Open-end Responses
- Text Translation & Localization
- Transcriptions & Content Analysis
- Pharmacovigilance and Adverse Events Reporting
Traduzione, sovrascrittura e link checking di sondaggi online
Migliora l'efficienza e ottieni risultati accurati e che tengano conto di aspetti culturali sensibili dai tuoi sondaggi multilingue.
Our experience working with digital surveys and some of the most popular survey programs allow us to provide the most effective language solutions for your web surveys.
- Translation & localization of web surveys and related XML files exported from programs such as Decipher/FocusVision, Qualtrix, and Confirmit.
- Overlay of word questionnaires into XMLs or similar scripts & QA of “live test” survey links.
Traduzione di risposte aperte/citazioni testuali
We translate open-ended answers, or verbatims, to help researchers fully understand and accurately analyze or code their survey data.
As part of the service, we also share notes and clarifications from our team of translators to highlight and explain cultural references and items mentioned in open-ended answers/verbatims and identify invalid responses.
All of our linguists have a full understanding of market research and a proven track record in sectors such as Healthcare, Consumer & Retail, and Financial Services, allowing us to deliver fast and accurate results.
Supportiamo i ricercatori e i clienti finali affinché possano ottenere informazioni fondamentali dalle proprie ricerche.
Our in-language coders use a shared English code frame to code directly from the local language, eliminating the need for data translation and allowing for quicker analysis. The shared code frames allow for real-time updates and simultaneous coding.
We code millions of in-language responses in over 25 markets while adhering to the quality guidelines set by ISO 20252.
- Creation of the code frames
- Bad ID check / DQ check (flagging of nonsensical or poor-quality responses for removal before coding)
- Super fast multimarket brand coding (automated)
- In-language coding of full open-ends
- In-language coding and machine translation of full open-ends via Codeit
- Reporting of Adverse Events in respondent data (healthcare)
Trascrizione, analisi dei contenuti, interpretariato e sottotitolaggio
Individua temi e tendenze tra diversi intervistati.
Improve your understanding of multicultural markets by identifying patterns, themes, and relationships within the data collected from sources such as surveys, interviews, focus groups, or social media platforms.
To help you analyze large amounts of qualitative data in a systematic and efficient manner, we offer:
- Transcription of recorded focus groups, in-depth face-to-face or telephone interviews transcribed either into the participant’s language or directly into English in a single step.
- Content Analysis in client-specific formats.
- Live and/or “after the event” Interpreting for IDIs and FGs Creation and translation of subtitles for interviews, videos, training materials, etc.
Segnalazioni di eventi avversi
Sfrutta al meglio l'accuratezza delle segnalazioni di eventi avversi.
Improve patient safety, increase compliance, and get a better understanding of patient experiences with adverse event reporting in multiple languages.
When adverse event reporting is conducted in a patient’s native language, it can improve the accuracy and completeness of the data collected, reducing the risk of errors and misunderstandings.
We can provide a comprehensive reporting of adverse events service, both as a standalone option and integrated into our coding process.
Scopri ciò che dicono le persone a proposito del tuo prodotto, del tuo brand o del settore in tempo reale.
Our trained Linguists and Projects Managers take part in all stages of Social Media Listening projects – from Search Term Translation to Reporting Writing.
- Search Term Translation, including market-specific desktop research, into local languages
- Data Cleaning of posts/discussions/mentions
- Research & Analysis, including back-translation of relevant posts
- Report & Summary of collected and analyzed data
- Multimarket brainstorming sessions
- Pharmacovigilance & AE Reporting throughout the process